Today: Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Carrots, Raisins, Cinnamon Roll & Milk
Breakfast Friday: Cinnamon Toast, Oatmeal & Milk
Friday Lunch: Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Fries, Grapes, Ice Cream
1. Next week is SPIRIT WEEK FOR HOOP QUEEN! The theme this year is: "We Make The Magic"
Monday- Monsters University Monday- Wear you favorite collegiate apparel, including sportswear
Tuesday- Tropical Tuesday With Lilo and Stitch- Wear bright colors, floral patterns, Hawaiian shirts (if you have one)
Wednesday- Wake Up Wednesday, Sleeping Beauty- Come to school in your pajamas
Thursday- Bambi, Trophy Thursday- Come to school in camo like your hunting, or dress like a deer if you prefer.
Friday- Grandmother Willow- Wants you to wear Maroon and White. She's all about Bear Pride.
****Please note with all other Spirit weeks before, no face painting allowed. Hats will be permitted when they fit a particular day's theme. Students will be expected to be 100% cooperative with teacher direction in all cases when hats need to be removed during class.
2. The next Drama club meeting will be Thursday, December 8th. We will be taking pictures.
3. Jackson Bailey and Wesley Picard will be hosting a Basketball Clinic at Munford Gymnasium for there FCCLA Star Event. The clinic will be held on Saturday Dec. 10th from 9-11:00 a.m. Admission will be $3.00 and all proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House. If you would like to sign up, forms will be available on Monday at the Student Info Booth.
4. The FBLA Food Harvest will once again take place this year from Monday November 28th- Wednesday December 14th. Boxes will be placed in the Social Studies room of each grade. The grade that contributes the most food will receive a treat.
5. **Student council proudly presents this year’s Candy Grams are officially going on sale Monday, November 28th through Friday, December 9th. *Buy one for a friend or staff member, and a student council member will deliver it sometime during the week of December 12th. The cost is $1.00 per Candy Gram. If interested, please see the designated teacher for your grade:
5th grade: Mrs. Rackley
6th grade: Mrs. Spencer or Mrs. Earls
7th grade: Mrs. Brotherton
8th grade: Mrs. Yost
Please check with your grade level teacher to determine a good time period during the day to stop by and purchase a candy gram.
6. Art Club Christmas Party will be held Thursday, December 15th 3-5:00 p.m. Bring finger food, a $1 gift for a gift exchange, and wear your ugliest Christmas t-shirt or sweater if you want to participate in the contest. We will not be meeting Thursday, December 8th.
"Come Support the BEARS"
7th and 8th Grade Girls- WS @ Liberty- Away Game- Bus leaves at 4:30 p.m.- Game starts at 5:30 p.m.
7th and 8th Grade Boys- WS vs Cabool- Home Game- Game starts at 5:30 p.m.
For Thursday December 2nd.: Sunny with a high of 53 and a low of 34.