Wednesday Breakfast: Pancake, Cereal & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Turkey Cheese Wrap, Chips, Lettuce & Tomato, Cucumbers, Grapes & Milk
1. Certain students need to meet in Grimes at the beginning of M-2 TODAY to make Freshman schedules with Mrs. Munson. You will go to PE after schedules are made.
2. TODAY-Spring Sports pictures (track) will be taken during the students PE class. Coaches will be giving out picture order forms.
3. TONIGHT: All Willow Springs student-athletes grades 6-12 are invited to attend 'A Night of Sports Nutrition' presentation at 6:30 p.m. in Grimes Auditorium. If you have not received a flyer from a coach, please stop by the office and pick up a form from Miss Stacey, as it is requested to report to Jim Taylor that you will be attending.
4. 8th Graders: The next Wacky Wednesday Weird Science STEM challenge will be March 14th, in Mrs. Binkley's room from 3:00 pm- 4:15 pm. Please see Mrs. Binkley or Mrs. Pollard for more info. Hope to see you there!
5. 8th Grade Students that are interested in Cheerleading for the 2018-2019 High School season: Pick up a packet in the MS Office. There will only be one try out for Football &/or Basketball.
6. Current 8th Grade Students: Boys or girls interested in joining the 2018 Color Guard Team, there will be a mini-clinic on March 19th and 20th in the Elementary Cafeteria from 3:15-4:30. Tryouts will be at the same time and place on March 21st. The mini-clinic is not mandatory but is highly recommended for all those new to Color Guard. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Gossard in the Elementary.
7. The Book Fair will be open to parents after school on Thursday, March 8th until 6:00 p.m.
Don't forget to order your Baseball Wear T-Shirt. Shirts are on sale now through March 14th. You can pick up an order form in the Student Info Center. Return forms with payment to the MS Office.
Wednesday March 7th, at 5 pm, is the deadline to enroll for The Willow Springs YMCA Boys Baseball and Girls Softball programs this summer. Forms can be picked up at the M.S. Student Info Center or at the YMCA.
WEATHER: Tuesday Mar. 6th. Cloudy and breezy with a high of 54 degrees and a low of 28 degrees.