Today: Pizza Dippers, Salad with Tomato, Carrots, Pear & Milk
Breakfast Wednesday: French Toast, Cereal & Milk
Wednesday Lunch: Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli, Breadstick, Apple, Halloween Cookies & Milk
1. The Middle School Science Fair will take place tonight. Students who have all of their project materials here at school today will be able to set up their projects before they leave school at 3:00 p.m. Students with additional project materials still at home will have to get these materials to school and get their projects set up between 3:00 and 3:30 p.m. At 3:30 , the judges will come in and score the projects. Parents and students may then come from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. to look at the projects and attend the presentation of ribbons and prizes at 7:15 p.m. Those students in the 5th and 6th grade will set up in the Bear's Den and students in the 7th and 8th grade will set up in Grimes Auditorium.
2. TODAY- there will be no Tutoring for 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th Grade Tuesday, due to the Science Fair. Mrs. Nielsen will be the only exception for 8th grade.
3. Congratulations to these students on your parts for Super Gift From Heaven, Choir Christmas Play
Amanda - Isabella Autrey
Freddie (changing to another girl part with a new name and a few lines changed) - Mary Spencer
Sabrina Sunshine - Danae Green
Raggedy Andy - Braxsten Riley
Colonel Cuddly - Tate Cochran
Candy Clown - Haylie Budd
Old Man and Clancy Clown - Bryon Schaffer
Easter/Christmas Bunny - Vivienne Iacovleva
Raggedy Anne - Kalie Cole
Raggedy Anne II - Anna Claycamp
Shepherd II ( and a solo in the Angel song) - Dylan Gearhart
King III - Caiden Merrill
Alley Mattingly and Roksana Sidorovich come talk to Mrs. Pilcher
4. Thursday there will be a Football Banquet for the 7th and 8th grade Football Players and their parents in Grimes at 6:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
5. The dress code for Wednesday, October 31, will be the same as it is for all other regular school days. Save all Halloween costumes, facepaint, etc. for home; do not bring or wear them to school.
6. Art Club will meet Thursday, November 8th, and November 15th, 3:00-5:00. Don't forget to remind your parents.
Art Club pumpkins will be ready to pick up Tuesday, October 30th.
7. Student Council asks you to save the date. On Friday, November 2nd, we will be having a Social from 5:30-7:00 (Grades 5-6) and 7:30-9:00 (Grades 7-8). Students sent to the office for misbehavior the week of the Social will not be able to attend the event and they must be present at school the day of Friday, November 2nd to attend.
8. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from October 29th through November 16th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Good luck hunters.
SPORTS: The Willow Springs YMCA is registering now for 5th & 6th grade basketball. Registration forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also at the YMCA. The registration deadline is October 31.
Cheer Practice: Thursday, 3:15-5:00 p.m.
WEATHER: For Tuesday, October 30th: Cloudy skies with a high of 74 degrees and a low of 58 degrees.