Today: Chicken Strips, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Carrots, Banana & Milk
Breakfast Thursday: Waffle, Strawberries, Cereal, Orange Juice & Milk
Thursday Lunch: Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, Bread Stick, Diced Peaches & Milk
1. Today-No 7th/8th grade CAT.
2. Congratulations to Landon Faulkner (3rd), Carson Smith (4th), and Hailey-Jade Unruh (15th) on their medal-winning performances at the Branson Cedar Ridge Invitational on Tuesday.
3. 6th grade: The following students need to meet Ms. Clary, today in the STEM lab, 4th hour to make up testing.
Riley-Faye Unruh, Amelia Novykova, Cayden Worley, Ruvim Flato, Jacob Roberts, Brenna Ellis, Tyler Myers, Zabrina White, Kyra Pringle, Marcus King, Jordan Lewis,
James Crawford, and Paula Ferrell
4. There was a lunch money envelope turned in on Tuesday with no name. The envelope was white with LUNCH MONEY wrote in black sharpie on the front. If this was you please come to the office and see Ms. Stacy. We need to make sure the money gets credited to the correct account.
5. 8th Grade- If you have band 2nd hour, go to the upper computer lab for testing this week. Do not go to band.
6. Second Quarter Art Students - Bring with you Monday, Oct. 14th, a 1 inch three-ring binder, 8 tab dividers, and your planner. Do not bring a pencil or other supplies to class.
7. Art Club will meet this Thursday, 3:00-5:00. Don't forget to remind your parents to pick you up promptly at 5:00.
Thursday-10/10-Volleyball, WS vs Licking, Home Game, Game starts at 5:30 p.m.
Thursday-10/10-Football, WS @ Mtn.Grove, Away Game, Game starts at 5:30 .m.
WEATHER: Thursday , Oct. 10th: Partly cloudy with a high of 81 degrees and a low of 61 degrees.
Volleyball at Plato 6:00
Thursday - Throwback: 1985
Friday - Songs About the Weekend!
Congratulations to Cole Chafin (2nd), Devin Waggoner (20th), Payton Bushong (22nd), and Bethany Waggoner (6th) on their medal-winning performances at the Branson Cedar Ridge Invitational on Tuesday.
Quiz bowl meeting in Mr. Hummel's room today during 1st lunch.
There will be a NHS member meeting in Mrs. Wiles' room during second Beartime today.
Pokemon club will meet tomorrow in Ms. Berry's room until 4pm.
SENIORS - FAFSA Night is tomorrow night, from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. Sign up in Canvas!!
Interact Members you can vote for the 2019-20 Interact Directors in Mrs. Miller’s room, before or after school, in between classes, or during lunch time. You have until Friday to vote.
All Spanish and Drama Club dues need to be paid by Friday. Drama Club trip money is also due Friday.