Phase 1 - Coaches may have access to small groups of athletes not exceeding 10. This can begin on May 18 and will run through the end of June. This will consist of non-contact conditioning, weight training, and sport specific drills. Social Distancing will be honored. During Phase 1 no scrimmaging or travel will be allowed.
Phase 2 - July 1- Tentatively, whole teams can begin working out on our campus. Contact drills and scrimmages will be allowed. To get to this point we will be following guidance from local, county and state governments. If we have not reached Phase 2 by this time, Phase 1 guidelines will remain in place. During phase 2, school administration will determine if travel to summer camps or leagues would be appropriate.
Noteworthy: These guidelines are fluid and may be altered at any time. This will require a great deal of cooperation, communication, and flexibility between the coaches, athletes, and families. Phase 1 could transition into phase 2 earlier or later than July 1. We will be monitoring our local situation while seeking advice from the Howell County Health Department, local and state government on how to proceed throughout the summer.
Middle School Athletes - During this initial Phase 1 Middle School teams will not be allowed to gather tentatively until the beginning of July. We will monitor how things are going during Phase 1 of the high school summer contact days and make a determination on how to proceed with MS workouts. If we are cleared to begin Phase 2 prior to July 1 then Middle School Coaches may begin to have contact with MS athletes as well.
Athletes: Your Coaches will begin to contact you with revised schedules if they have your contact information. If they do not you need to contact your coach as soon as possible. Please send them an email and they will get back to you.
- Head High School Baseball firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Forrest
- Head High School Football email@example.com Coach Schwalm
- Head High School Girls Basketball firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Tilley
- Head High School Boys Basketball email@example.com Coach Wilson
- Head High School Volleyball, Head Middle School Girls Basketball firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Collins
- Head High School and Middle School Softball, Head MS Boys Basketball email@example.com Coach Bunch
- Head High School Cross Country, Head High School Track firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Waggoner
- Head Cheer Coach email@example.com Coach Williams
- Head Middle School Cheer Coach firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Tyler
- Head Golf Coach, Head Middle School Football email@example.com Coach Cole Johnson
- Head Middle School Volleyball firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Ashley Johnson
- Head Middle School Baseball email@example.com Coach Rodgers
- Head Boys and Girls Tennis firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Cox
- Summer School July 6- July 31
- Physicals - July 15 8 am in Munford Gymnasium.
- Sports Dead Week- August 1-9